Welcome to the Sway SIG! Sway is a tiling Wayland compositor similar to the i3 window manager.
The goal of this SIG is to package all components and dependencies of sway and to provide a good user experience for sway.
If you're interested in joining, please send a message to the public mailing list: email@example.com
Participants (alphabetical order)
- Aleksei Bavshin (alebastr)
- Anthony Rabbito (anthr76)
- Benjamin Lowry (blowry)
- Dan Čermák (defolos)
- Fabio Alessandro Locati (fale)
- Stefano Figura (returntrip)
- Timothée Floure (fnux)
- Jan Pokorný (jpokorny)
- Jeff Peeler (jpeeler)
- Jan Staněk (jstanek)
- Jack H. (onemorebyte)
- Jiří Konečný (jkonecny)
- Zachary Snyder (sadin)
- Till Hofmann (thofmann)
- public list (used for all general communication): firstname.lastname@example.org
- private list (for bugzilla tickets): email@example.com
- matrix room #fedora-sway:matrix.org
- irc channel (bridged to the matrix room)
Up-to-date list of packages maintained by the SIG can be found here.