|Neal Gompa (he/him)|
|Location:||Norwalk, CT, USA
DevOps Engineer by day, Linux systems aficionado and developer by night!
I'm a developer and contributor in Fedora and other Linux distributions, focusing primarily on the base Linux system components, such as package and software management. I'm a big believer in "upstream first", which has led me all over the open source world.
I've been a user of Red Hat Linux and Fedora since 2002, and I've been a contributor to Fedora since 2007. Nowadays, I largely work in software and systems management projects, but I also dabble in video games and other things.
- Email: ngompa13 A gmail D com
- IRC: Conan_Kudo, Pharaoh_Atem, Son_Goku, King_InuYasha, Sir_Gallantmon, Eighth_Doctor on Freenode and OFTC
Activities within Fedora
- Maintain many packages in Fedora
- Participate in the Admin, CoreOS, RelEng, Go, Java, Python, Ruby, Rust, KDE, GNOME/Workstation, Modularity, MinGW, Server, Cloud, Buildsys, and OKD groups
- Contribute to RPM, DNF, Mock/Koji, Pagure, and many other applications