- Email: rajesh AT fedoraproject DOT org ; rajesh672 AT gmail DOT com
- IRC: rajeshr. Hang out in #indlinux, #openoffice.org, #fedora-docs, #fedora-l10n, #sarai, #fuel-discuss, #fedora-india, #fedora-l10n
- GPG key: N/A
- Fedora Account: rajesh
- Blog Post: http://kramashah.blogspot.com
- Web: http://www.rajeshranjan.in
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/kajha
- Working as Language Maintainer, Hindi at Red Hat since 2004.
- Associated with several localization projects. Coordinator of Mozilla l10n team for Hindi, Mozilla l10n team for Maithili, OpenOffice.Org Hindi Team, Fedora Maithili Team, Fedora Hindi Team, Maithili KDE Team, and Maithili Gnome Team. Also team leader at Translation Project Hindi.
- Started and coordinating a language standardization project named FUEL for all languages.
- Fedora India Ambassador
- In the past, worked with reputed media company The Indian Express Group (Jansatta Hindi Daily) and Literate World, Inc as a journalist.
The FUEL project: A localization effort of content, collaboration, and consistency
Localization as a movement in India
FUEL: An initiative in language standardization via collaboration
क्या है ओपन सोर्स आंदोलन?