Open source developer; worked with Red Hat Linux Engineering Team, mostly around desktop apps, i18n subsystem, web stacks, containers and devops.
Active in community and speaks at various conferences.
- Ansible AWX - Pagure Pagure - RH Installer Anaconda - Transtats Web App CLI - Zanata Python Client Drupal Plugin
Transtats is a web application which tries to tie up upstream repositories, translation platforms, build system, and product release schedule together to solve problems of mismatch, out-of-sync conditions and to assist the timely packaging of quality translations. Actually, it collects translation data, analyzes them, and creates meaningful representations.
- Fedora Flock 2019 Use cases for Transtats in the Fedora community slides
- FOSSASIA 2019 Using Transtats to ensure package translation completeness slides
- Fedora Flock 2018 Using transtats to track translation string change slides
- FOSSASIA 2018 Introduction to Transtats slides
- Fedora Flock 2017 Introduction to Transtats slides
- PyCon Pune 2017 i18n-ise Django Apps slides
- FOSSASIA 2016 Using Python Client to talk with Zanata Server slides
- FUEL GILT conference 2013 Towards generation of translation memories from varied file formats from distributed/unorganized data