|Location:||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Fedora Badges earned (27)|
Just a collection of re-animated bees posing as a human, fueled by sarcasm and pizza.
Check out Ask Fedora!
Be sure ask smart questions and include as much detail as you can.
As seen in: Ask Fedora Guidelines
Provide information about to help people help you better: People can't help you if you do not provide specific information on the issue you face. Some commands and logs that you should look for information to provide with your questions:
- lsusb: Information on USB devices
- lspci: Information on PCI devices
- dmesg: Kernel messages
- uname -a: Current running kernel
- /var/log/Xorg.0.log: X server errors, for example when you don't get a display on boot
- /var/log/messages: Kernel and more common errors
- ~/.xsession-errors or journalctl _UID=…: User session errors (~/.xsession_errors isn’t used in Fedora 19 GNOME or later; use journalctl with your user ID, as reported by id—and yes, that is an underscore!)
- /var/log/pm-suspend.log: Suspend/resume logs
- Google: All of the above logs and commands can be learned from the internet.
Getting Started with The Fedora Project
- Not sure what you want to do? Check out What Can I Do
- Watch the videos here
- Take a look at some easyfixes! This is a list that combines all the tickets marked as 'easyfix' across all of Fedora's various sub-projects