|Birthday:||December 13, 1986|
|IRC:||tonghuix on Libera.chat in|
|#chinalug #fedora-zh #fedora-arm|
I am a Ambassador in China. and work as a Fedora promoter more than five years, I am trying my best to building more effective, attractive and colorful local community. By join in Open source community from 2009, I am impressed by Open Source culture, and try to make contribution in open source career. I am very happy to spread word of Fedora to every people!
Besides, I promoted Open Source Hardware(OSHW) and teach Open Source Embedded as a community mentor. I co-found a community to build Open Source Hardware/Embedded projects, now it has 200+ members and 30 developers.
I become a Fedora user from 2009, I working hard to test and find some ways to make hardware and Embedded development more freely and easier, Helping others use FOSS to develop hardware instead with closed ones. As a member of GNOME Foundation, trying to contribute the GNOME project and make it more localized for Chinese people.
- FOSS Promoter - CSDN
- Open Source Evangelist - Promoting Open Source Hardware products in DFRobot
- FOSS Embedded Mentor - Teaching Open Source Embedded technology in AKAEDU and BSEC.
- Fedora Ambassador
- GNOME Foundation Member
- Free Software Foundation Member
- Open Source Hardware Developer
- ARM-based Embedded System
- DIY 3D-Printer
- Arduino and robots
- Open Source Embedded Developer
- Hack ARM-based boards
- Develop new board in open source way.
- Embedded Engineer
- Developed MCU Productions
- ARM-based automotive electronics entertainment devices.