LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) is the premier Linux event in the northwestern U.S. It takes place Saturday and Sunday the 25th and 26th of April in Bellingham, Washington, USA.
The Fedora Project is proud to be a sponsor of LinuxFest Northwest.
Date and time
- 25, 26 April 2009 (Saturday and Sunday)
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is not required for attendees. Registration for those staffing the booth is required (only for the purpose of getting a cool event badge saying you're an exhibitor), and those signed up below have been signed up with LFNW. If you find you'd like to work the booth, sign up below and we'll add you to the list.
- Fedora Activity Day at LFNW 2009 -- details coming
Note: All the Fedora presentations below will be in room Haskell 203 on the Bellingham Technical College campus.
- What's under the hat? A sneak peek at Fedora 11! by Jesse Keating at 11 a.m. Sunday
- Modular Infrastructure design with Messaging by Jesse Keating at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Fedora Remix by Clint Savage at 11 a.m. Sunday.
- Fedora 101 by Larry Cafiero at 10 a.m. Saturday, preceding the Fedora Activity Day, which will be from approximately 10:30 (or when Larry decides to quit yammering away) to 4:30 p.m.
The complete presentation schedule for LinuxFest Northwest can be found here.
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
The booth number is 102, the first booth you see on the right when entering the hall. Event floor diagram
Tasks to be done
- Talk with Jesse
Poelstra(?)about leading a FAD session Coordinate with Jesse on booth/presence and LFNW Organize how we staff booth, relate to registering booth staff for event
- Road trip arrangements
- 2009-02-13 - Page created, scoping when proposals due (1 April)
- 2009-04-07 - Page updated, removing proposals due and adding presentations.
Blogs and reports
North by (LinuxFest) Northwest, Larry the Fedora Guy (Larry Cafiero), March 26, 2009