From Fedora Project Wiki
R Special Interest Group (SIG)
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. This SIG is for people who are interested in improving R support in Fedora, which includes packaging the core runtime, add-on packages, IDEs and other components.
- Tom 'spot' Callaway
- José Matos
- Elliott Sales de Andrade
- Mattias Ellert
- Iñaki Ucar
- Ali Erdinc Koroglu
- Packaging guidelines for R packages
- Website: Fedora Packages of R Software
- Pagure group: Misc tools to maintain R on Fedora/EPEL
Scope of Action
The main scope of the group is to package/review/maintain R software. To facilitate this task, the r-maint-sig FAS group should be granted "commit" or "admin" co-maintainer status on all R dependent packages.
- R-maint-sig mailing list: main internal (closed) list to discuss packaging issues. It also serves as the Bugzilla asignee for R components.
- R-SIG-fedora mailing list: user-facing list managed by the R Project.