I'm alick from China, and currently I'm a Research Scientist at Facebook. More info can be found on my personal homepage.
I have been using Fedora since 2009 spring. I created an FAS account in Feb 2010.
Here is a list of Fedora bugs reported or CCed by me. I also have a few Copr projects.
I am a maintainer of the bridge between IRC #fedora-zh and Telegram @fedorazh.
I am a moderator of the Simplified Chinese subforum of Ask Fedora, both the old and new instance.
I am a translator and reviewer of the Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) translation team. I have been doing some translation for the wiki and various projects, although not really active as of 2019.
I am also a Fedora Ambassador. Back in APAC, I held and participated in IRC meetings of the Chinese community (#fedora-zh) and APAC ambassadors (#fedora-meeting) online, created annual budget, organized Fedora offline events, and presented Fedora in more activities.
I was one of the organizers (and sometimes the host) of
- Fedora 18 Release Party in Beijing
- Fedora 19 Release Party in Beijing
- Fedora 20 Release Party in Beijing
- FAD China 2014
- FUDCon APAC 2014 in Beijing
- Fedora 22 Release Party in Beijing
Besides, I represented Fedora as an ambassador at
- 2013 Software Freedom Day Tsinghua University
- COSCUP 2014 in Taipei
- 2014 Software Freedom Day Hanoi
- 2014 Software Freedom Day Tsinghua University
- Fedora 21 Release Party in Chongqing
- COSCUP 2015 in Taipei
Moreover, I participated in
- FAD 2011 Beijing
- FAD APAC 2014 in Phnom Penh
In the past, I was a member of docs-publisher group, and paid attention to the install-guide publishing of Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) translation team.
Email preferred. Besides, I occasionally check IRC messages. Don't count on social network sites (SNS).